Oatmeal Breakfast Cups (24 cupcakes)
1 and 1/2 banana, the riper the better!
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups applesauce
~4 cups old fashioned oats
3/4 cups flax meal
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 cup flour
~2 and 1/2 cups soymilk
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Combine eggs, vanilla, banana, applesauce, and sugar until smooth.
3. Add oats, chia, cinnamon, baking powder, and flour.
4. Add enough soymilk to make the batter a slightly liquidy consistency; it took me about 2 and 1/2 cups.
5. Add by 1/4 cup to lined cupcake tin.
6. Before baking, top as desired. Suggestions: frozen berries; chocolate chips; butterscotch chips; coconut; dried cranberries; any combination of them. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.