|The green beans got a little dark, but still very tasty!|
Blackening Spices (I used all dried spices)
1 tablespoon paprika
1/2 tablespoon fresh black pepper
1/2 tablespoon garlic
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon thyme
Blackened Chicken and Veggie Bake
4 boneless chicken breasts
3-4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
2 cups fresh or frozen green beans
1. Combine all of the spices and stir well. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray a 13x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Add chicken, potatoes and green beans to pan.
4. Drizzle olive oil over contents of pan.
5. Add spices to top of chicken, potatoes, and green beans. Stir potatoes to ensure the bottom layers get some spice on them.
|All ready for the oven!|