S'mores Balls - Makes 24-28
|Ingredients for S'mores Balls. I didn't end up using the dipping chocolate since the chips melted beautifully!!|
1 box Golden Grahams or similar graham cracker cereal
1 stick butter or margarine
1 bag mini marshmallows
1 bag mini chocolate chips
1. Crush about 1 cup of the cereal to fine pieces, reserve.
2. Place marshmallows in a baking pan, toast in oven on broil until desired toasty brownness is achieved.
3. Melt butter in large pot. When melted, add toasted marshmallows, stirring constantly until melted.
4. Add remaining cereal and mini chocolate chips to pot, combine well.
5. Using clean hands, roll into 1 inch balls.
6. After you've rolled all the balls, shake individually in the bag of crushed graham cereal.